Poor diet is the number one risk factor for chronic disease, yet there are mixed messages about which diet to follow. Dogma is widespread, with people hunkering down in various camps: Paleo, keto, plant-based, carnivore…
However, universal principles for healthy eating apply, and beyond these there is the question of what works best for you based on your history, genetics, stressors and the microbiome. Personalized nutrition provides tailor-made answers.
Joining the dots between your history, symptoms and test results is central to finding the right nutritional plan for you; in short, data over dogma. Identifying and correcting key nutrient imbalances can help boost your immune system and prevent and reverse disease.
Interested in exploring the landscape of personalized nutrition? Join us!
Lean on the wisdom of our health and nutrition experts to help with...
- Viewing your body as a system
- Understanding the connections between nutrients, tissues & organs
- Ways to assess nutritional status
- Getting the most nutrients out of your food
- Synergistically utilizing herbs & whole foods, including cannabis
- Safe practices for choosing supplements
- Practical strategies for improving nutritional status for you & your kids
- Understanding the latest technology aids & future directions
- And so much more!